Thursday, June 18, 2015
This September, world leaders are expected to adopt a set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to achieve by the year 2030. These goals include:
- End poverty
- Achieve food security and improved nutrition
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education
- Promote sustained, inclusive, and sustainable growth
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation
- Take urgent action to combat climate change
Reaching these ambitious goals will require multi-stakeholder partnerships to function at a scale and quality that dwarf current efforts.
How can we build the infrastructure to systematically drive strong, effective partnerships for the SDGs?
Join FSG’s Sonja Patscheke and The Partnering Initiative’s Darian Stibbe in conversation with practitioners Geoffrey Israel Kirenga (SAGCOT Centre Ltd.) and Ernest Muwamba (Zambia Business in Development Hub) as they discuss how to set up and scale multi-stakeholder partnerships in order to deliver on the SDGs.
This webinar was sponsored by the Skoll Foundation and hosted by FSG, the Collective Impact Forum, and The Partnering Initiative.