A Community of Employers Piloting Innovative Talent Practices Anchored in Shared Value
Talent Rewire, an initiative of FSG, envisions a future where every individual in the U.S. can realize their full potential through a humanity- and economy-boosting job that provides equitable economic opportunity, stability, and mobility.
Since 2016, Talent Rewire has partnered with dozens of national employers and workforce organizations to develop Opportunity Employment Champions who advance their frontline alongside their business. We do this through:
- Innovating new research, programs, and tools to drive employer systems transformation
- Scaling our learnings to build the capacity of the broader workforce field
- Modeling equity and frontline-centered systems change
Today, Talent Rewire is cultivating a network of employers to unlock business value through advancing opportunity employment—improving the livelihoods of people facing systemic barriers to employment while generating a return on investment to their companies
What is Opportunity Employment?
Opportunity Employment is a strategic approach to talent investment based on a set of principles and associated talent practices that prioritize equity, inclusion, opportunity, and mobility for entry-level and often overlooked frontline employees while generating business value. Opportunity Employers benefit from increased diversity, improved retention and employee engagement, and boosted brand perception. Talent Rewire helps businesses begin to access these benefits by building a talent strategy through a variety of workshops, labs, and accelerator programs.
Learn More about Talent Rewire
Meet the Team
- Alicia DunnDirector of Communications
- George ZaninovichDirector, Talent Rewire
- Kimberly ShinManaging Director
- Rei ChampionSenior Manager of Employer Transformation
- Scotland NashDirector, Talent Rewire
- Susan LinManager of Communications and Storytelling
- Talia AlongiAssociate Director of Research and Transformation
- Ulises Trujillo-RiveraSenior Manager, Employee Voice and Operations
Contact our Director
Kimberly Shin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity Employment Consulting
Hire FSG for an opportunity employment project.