Collective Impact Forum
From Common Goals to Uncommon Results
The Collective Impact Forum exists to support the efforts of those who are practicing collective impact in the field. While the rewards of collective impact can be great, the work is often demanding. Those who practice it must keep themselves and their teams motivated and moving forward.
The Collective Impact Forum provides resources, hosts events, supports peer learning, and offers coaching for people working to advance equity and achieve systems change using a collective impact approach to collaboration.
Since the 2011 Stanford Social Innovation Review article introduced the concept, collective impact has been widely adopted as an effective form of cross-sector collaboration to address complex social and environmental challenges. In partnership with practitioners across the sector, collective impact has also evolved significantly since 2011, most notably elevating the importance of embedding equity throughout the work.
Though collective impact has proven to be a powerful approach in tackling a wide range of issues in communities all over the world, many practitioners are searching for the tools they need to be successful in this work.
How Are We Making a Difference?
- More than 1,500 practitioners gather each year at convenings and workshops designed to improve practice.
Leading funders and innovative partners contribute support and knowledge to shape the community.
Explore the Collective Impact Forum
- Learn with thousands of others using the collective impact approach.
- Gain access to hundreds of free resources, including toolkits, articles, webinars, and videos.
- Attend events focused on implementing the collective impact approach.
- Stay abreast of new developments in the collective impact field.
Learn more about the Collective Impact Forum
Begin connecting with others and gain access to practical tools.
Contact our Director
Jennifer Juster: email@example.com
Collective Impact Consulting
Hire FSG for a collective impact project.