Why Work at FSG?
- We are driven by impact.
Read about FSG.
- Our clients and partners.
Learn more about our clients and partners.
- Vibrant culture and people.
At FSG, you’ll find a talented team working collaboratively to reimagine social change. Meet our people.
Open Positions at FSG
- Senior Consultant—Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington, DC
- There are currently no openings on our operations team.
INITIATIVES (Collective Impact Forum, Shared Value Initiative,
- Associate Director, Talent Rewire—Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington, DC
At this time, FSG is not offering internships for graduate students (MBA, MPA , MPH, MPP, etc.)
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment and promotion opportunity regardless of ability, age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
More About Careers at FSG
- We seek highly motivated, analytic, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives and experiences from a variety of sectors.
- We are committed to helping you explore your talents and hone your skills with development opportunities at every stage of your career.
- We offer competitive non-profit sector compensation and exceptional employee benefits.
- Learn more about our recruiting process and what makes a successful candidate >