As FSG enters its 20th year of supporting social impact funders and leaders across sectors, we are appreciative of our clients and partners around the world. Your commitment and progress on health, education, and economic mobility is inspiring.
We are grateful to work alongside you to create a more equitable and sustainable future. We achieve our mission by working with consulting clients, supporting learning communities (Collective Impact Forum, Shared Value Initiative, and Talent Rewire), and sharing resources with the field. Below are FSG’s most-read pieces from the past year.
We hope you find something useful below for your own work, and something worth sharing with a colleague.
Best wishes for a happy holiday season.
Most-Read Resources of 2019
Purpose, CSR, and Shared Value
- Harvard Business Review, Business as Usual Will Not Save the Planet
- What Is Corporate Purpose? No, Let Me Rephrase That. What Is a Corporate Purpose Worth Having?
- Companies That Lead With Authentic, Ambitious Purpose Can Capture Value From Six Sources
- Publication, CSR Strategy Roadmap: A Step-by-Step Guide for CSR and Corporate Foundation Executives
- How to Create a Corporate Culture that Supports Shared Value
- See How Shared Value Is Taking Off In These 5 Latin American Countries
Equity and Gender
- Gender Equality is Not Just a Women’s Issue
- Harvard Business Review, 12 Ways to Help Women in Retail Advance into Management, publication, Advancing Frontline Women
- Publications, FSG and PolicyLink, How Companies can Advance Racial Equity and Create Business Growth, industry reports: Financial Services, Health Care
- Publication, Reckoning, Repair, and Change: How Business Leaders Can More Effectively Advance Racial Equity and Competitive Advantage, and webinar