An independent not-for-profit foundation, set up by the founder of a large Southeast Asian private sector conglomerate and his wife, partnered with FSG to help refine the strategy and implementation plan for the foundation and a prestigious science and technology prize.
FSG’s role was to:
- Refine, clarify, and help finalize the long-term strategic charter for the prize
- Finalize the funding requirements and the related funding model to ensure the long-term sustainability of the foundation
- Develop the operating model, organization structure, and governance for the prize and the foundation
- Develop the communication strategy and plan for the launch
- Develop the overall monitoring and evaluation framework
- Determine the overall implementation plan for the first year
We refined the purpose statement for the prize to provide a clear reason for its existence. We also recommended strategic priorities for the foundation, along with its core priority of prize administration.