FSG understands that social change is about systems change. We support social change leaders and their teams in applying the principles and practices of systems thinking to their work using a variety of tools and approaches.
Designing workshops, training series, and experiences to build the capacity of leaders and organizations to pursue systems change.
Designing and implementing learning and evaluation systems and practices that support systems change activity.
Providing customized coaching services to collaboratives and collective impact initiatives at all stages—from forming and emerging to mature.
Creating tools and publishing research to support systems change.
How We Work
- Explore issues from a systems perspective, looking deeply at context, connections, and patterns, and incorporating multiple perspectives into our work.
- Support collaboration across sectors, including with corporations and governments, to forge cross-sector coalitions to tackle large-scale problems to produce systems change.
- Elevate those with lived experience to help shape system change solutions.
- We aim to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), through the questions we ask, the way we analyze data, how we engage with others, and the recommendations we make on strategy and partnerships.
- Provide training, webinars, coaching, and technical assistance to build the field’s capacity to apply a systems thinking lens to their work.
- Contribute to the field through publications and tools that support systems thinking and change.