FSG partners with corporations, foundations, non-profits, governments, and multi-actor initiatives to expand economic opportunity and vitality for communities around the world. Our goal is to help our clients and partners work together more intentionally, nimbly, collaboratively, and for the long haul, to disrupt the cycle of poverty for individuals and communities.
Microsoft worked with FSG to develop a strategy and operational plan for its global Community Technology Skills philanthropy program.
Develop initiatives and partnerships that invest in the education, training, and career success of vulnerable populations.
Developing strategies to create greater economic opportunity and build wealth for both individuals and communities.
Developing pre-competitive partnerships between economic agents to improve industry performance and regional economic vitality.
Building the capabilities of small businesses and local suppliers to improve the strength of economic regions.
Designing and validating new business models that work for low-income segments, and addressing barriers to scaling.
How We Work
- Customized consulting: Providing strategy, business planning, and implementation support.
- Strategic evaluation: Designing evaluation systems and conducting evaluations to support data-informed decisions.
- Cutting-edge research: Developing and disseminating fresh insights, knowledge briefs, and practical tools to improve the effectiveness of organizations investing in economic development.
- Advancing collective impact: Developing and supporting initiatives to align the efforts of local stakeholders toward economic development.
- Shared value strategy development: Designing and implementing business strategies that create business value for corporations while contributing to local economic development.