We’re thrilled to announce that the Collective Impact Forum online community is now live! An initiative of FSG and the Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions, the Collective Impact Forum is the place for collective impact practitioners and those interested in collective impact — from nonprofits, to funders, to people in government, to business leaders, and others — to come together to share success stories, problem-solve, and learn from each other.
We hope that you’ll join the community and we look forward to supporting and learning with the field through this work.
- Access practical tools and other Resources
- Ask questions, share advice, and discuss new ideas in the Community
- Connect with other practitioners, funders, and backbones through the Profile Directory
- Hear success stories from practitioners working in the field in Featured Stories
- Learn about collective impact news, events, and training opportunities in News & Events