Collective Impact Client Projects
- Early Matters
Coalition for early childhood education in Houston, Texas.
- Statewide Collective Impact Reform for Juvenile Justice
The New York State Juvenile Justice System.
- Tackling Youth Substance Abuse Initiative
Staten Island Foundation.
- See more collective impact client projects >
Planning Support for Design and Launch of Collective Impact Initiatives
- Assessing feasibility for collective impact.
- Identifying key partners and building coalitions.
- Defining the need and creating a call to action.
- Developing and facilitating different levels of engagement for stakeholders.
- Conducting secondary research on analogous efforts.
- Creating a common vision and drafting a detailed action plan.
- Documenting the collective impact design process.
Facilitation of Strategy Selection
- Developing work plans and building capacity.
- Developing and supporting work groups.
- Conducting issue-specific research.
Development of Shared Measurement Systems
- Conducting baseline data analysis.
- Developing common goals and shared measures.
- Mapping landscape of data availability and data capacity.
- Exploring long-term data management options.
Evaluation of Collective Impact Efforts
- Designing and implementing evaluation of collective impact efforts at different stages of maturity.
- Developing mixed method approaches to match the specific evaluation needs of the collective impact effort.
Betsy dubovsky, executive director, the staten island foundation
How We Work
- Engage stakeholders and beneficiaries in the design process.
Reflect a systems orientation that acknowledges that social problems are complex and dynamic.
Build capacity of key stakeholders to work effectively in emergent and adaptive ways.
- Communicate findings in ways that are meaningful and accessible to multiple stakeholders.
- Inform and build the philanthropic and nonprofit fields.