We seek highly motivated, data-driven, creative problem solvers who bring diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Analytical rigor.
- Creative problem solving.
- Enthusiasm for team-based work.
- Action orientation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively engage with diverse stakeholders.
- Technical expertise (relevant to the position).
Most consulting staff members also have significant experience working with consulting, business, or nonprofit organizations and demonstrate the following.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Experience in strategy consulting or in strategic roles.
- An understanding of the world’s pressing social challenges and a passion for social change.
Candidates applying for positions in one of our U.S. offices must be eligible to work in the United States and should be fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
Candidates applying for positions in the Geneva office must be eligible to work in Switzerland and should be fluent in French or German, in addition to English.
Candidates applying for positions in the Mumbai office must be fluent in English. Proficiency in Hindi and other Indian languages is a plus.
Our people are our most valuable asset. Regardless of the level at which you join, we look forward to supporting your growth and development. Our culture is based on continuous learning and supportive feedback. We recognize that developing each individual’s skills and knowledge is vital to the ongoing success of our firm.
We work with each individual on professional development to help promote personal and professional success.
Our typical consulting career path follows this trajectory:
Associate > Consultant > Senior Consultant > Associate Director > Director > Managing Director
We offer competitive compensation and exceptional employee benefits. Salaries are commensurate with professional experience and education, and they are highly competitive with those of other nonprofit organizations.
We offer generous vacation, holiday, personal, and sick day policies and provide health coverage for our employees and their immediate family members.
Employees also receive the following benefits.
- Eligibility for parental leave.
- Monthly cell phone and internet allowance.
- Professional development stipend.
- Eligibility for tenure-based sabbatical program.
Exact policies vary by country (India, Switzerland, and the United States). For our U.S. employees, we also offer life and disability insurance, the option to contribute to a 401(k) plan, and the option to participate in an FSA. All benefits are subject to change.
Working at FSG
- Collaborative and analytical approach to our work.
- Emphasis on individual growth and professional development.
- Personable, collegial, and inclusive team.
- Smart and fun work environment, even while tackling serious global challenges.