Zsofia comes to FSG with a background in financial services and management consulting. Her prior experience is in the private sector, having worked for major FMCG companies, banks, and financial service providers.
Prior to joining FSG, Zsofia was an associate manager at Mastercard Advisors, the consulting services arm of Mastercard. During this time, she managed projects in topics such as international expansion, digital strategy, compliance, and cyber security for various clients all over Europe. Besides her project work, she was the leader of the ‘Beyond BAU’ team, aiming to improve financial literacy in Hungary by strengthening financial education in high schools. She also participated in pro bono consulting and strategic planning sessions for the biggest human rights NGO in the country.
Before Mastercard Advisors, Zsofia was a visiting associate at the Boston Consulting Group where she supported the agile transformation of the retail division of one of the biggest banks in Central Eastern Europe. There she learned about the scrum methodology and how agile practices can help organizations improve their efficiency.
- Université Catholique de Louvain & Corvinus University of Budapest – Master in International Management (CEMS MIM Program)
- Corvinus University of Budapest – Bachelor in Business Administration & Master in International Economics
- ESSCA Ecole de Management – Exchange semester, France
- CEMS MIM Program, active alumni network member
- Consulting Club Budapest, active alumni network member
- French (passive)
- German (passive)
On Working at FSG
I am really excited about the opportunity to join a mission-driven firm, and shift my focus to consulting projects that aim to have a broader impact for society. I am looking forward to working with FSG clients and achieve results together that can create a positive social change.