On 30 November, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) and FSG engaged with leaders in the gender and livelihoods space to discuss the opportunity to transform women’s employment landscape in India.
Joining us in conversation were:
- Anjalli Kumar, Chief Sustainability Officer, Zomato
- Gayathri Vasudevan, Executive Chairperson, LabourNet
- Vandana Bhatnagar, President, The Udaiti Foundation
- Maneesh Mishra, Executive Vice President of Strategy, National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Smarinita Shetty, CEO and Co-founder, India Development Review (IDR)
- Vandana Bahri, Head – Skills and Livelihood, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Vikram Jain, Managing Director, FSG
The webinar also launched GLOW’s report on Creating a Gender-Equitable Workforce in India: What Will It Take?, based on interviews with 6,600 women to understand women’s beliefs, motivations, and preferences towards employment.