Lauren Smith moderates a panel on the effectiveness of collective impact at Philanthropy New York's Elevating Impact: Key Practices for Producing Outcomes.
Participants will explore:
- The significance of incorporating equity into the initial design of an initiative
- The benefits of transparency and accountability in cross-sector collaborations
- Community engagement principles that elevate the voices of those with lived experience
- Balancing systems change life cycles and traditional grant terms
- Importance of taking a long-term approach with grantees over time