Can Business Leaders Help Build an Equitable Society? Corporate Insights into the CEO Blueprint for Racial Equity
Tuesday May 11, 2021 | 1:00 PM–2:00 PM PDT | Zoom Webinar
How are business leaders grappling with America’s racial reckoning? What can CEOs do to center racial equity and justice within their companies, communities, and society?
Join PolicyLink President and CEO Michael McAfee, Ben & Jerry’s co-founders Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, and former Patagonia CEO Rose Marcario to hear the feedback and insights from pressure-testing the CEO Blueprint for Racial Equity with C-Suite leaders across the nation. Learn more about the courageous business leadership we need today to build an equitable nation for all of us.
- Michael McAfee, President and CEO, PolicyLink
- Mahlet Getachew, Managing Director, Corporate Racial Equity, PolicyLink
- Shaibya Dalal, Director, Strategic Growth and Operations, PolicyLink
- Ben Cohen, Co-chair of the Campaign to End Qualified Immunity and Co-founder of Ben & Jerry's Homemade
- Jerry Greenfield, Co-chair of the Campaign to End Qualified Immunity and Co-founder of Ben & Jerry's Homemade
- Rose Marcario, former CEO of Patagonia and board member of Meati and Rivian
- Paul Shoemaker, author and Founding President of Social Venture Partners International
Brought to you by PolicyLink, FSG, and JUST Capital, with support from Virgin Unite.