Registration now open! The Collective Impact Forum's backbone workshop Champions for Change 2020 will be on September 15-17, 2020.
The Champions for Change workshop, now in its seventh year, provides professional development to backbone leaders; encourages peer learning among backbone teams; and shares new insights on the work of backbones from the field.
Topics to be explored include:
- Clarifying the roles and leadership characteristics of the backbone
- Incorporating equity in your collective impact work
- Fostering community collaboration and co-ownership in your initiative
- Building collaboration with funders, partners, and stakeholders
- Developing and learning from shared measurement
- Evaluating collective impact
- Sustaining momentum for collective impact initiatives over the long-term
Early bird pricing ends August 7.