The Champions for Change workshop, now in its sixth year, provides professional development to backbone leaders, encourages peer learning among backbone teams, and shares new insights on the work of backbones from the field.
Topics to be explored include:
- Clarifying the roles and leadership characteristics of the backbone
- Incorporating equity in your collective impact work
- Fostering community collaboration and co-ownership in your initiative
- Building collaboration with funders, partners, and stakeholders
- Developing and learning from shared measurement
- Evaluating collective impact
- Sustaining momentum for collective impact initiatives over the long-term
Join us this October 15-17, 2019 for our longest-running and most popular training—Champions for Change!