Shared Value Client Projects
Strategy and implementation to improve access to tuberculosis drugs.
- Mercy Corps
Developing strategy for shared value partnerships.
Curriculum development and facilitation of executive leadership training.
- See more shared value client projects >
Industry sectors with which we have extensive experience and representative clients include:
Energy and Extractives
Food & Agriculture
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Retail & Consumer Goods
Gary Cohen, Executive Vice President and President, Global Health and Development,
Becton, Dickinson and Company
How We Work
- Build a coherent vision of where and how your company can create shared value, and how to structure a process to get there—through analysis, visioning, and coaching.
- Identify key opportunities for your business and effective ways to seize them—through collaborative strategy development.
- Determine how to proceed from strategy to action—through landscaping, benchmarking, and initiative design, and by tapping FSG’s extensive stakeholder networks.
- Support implementation through internal alignment, partnership brokering, and coalition building.
- Design measurement and learning systems to track both social and business outcomes and to enable incremental value creation.