Why Work at FSG?
- We are driven by impact.
Read about FSG.
- Our clients and partners.
Learn more about our clients and partners.
- Vibrant culture and people.
At FSG, you’ll find a talented team working collaboratively to reimagine social change. Meet our people.
Open Positions at FSG
- Associate Director—Mumbai (India)
Senior Consultant Class of 2017—Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington, DC (US)
Affordable Private Schools Coordinator—Chennai (India)
- Internships—In partnership with Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO), we have filled our undergraduate internship openings for Summer 2017. We are not considering any additional candidates at this time. Additionally, we do not offer internships for graduate students (e.g., MBA, MPA , MPH, MPP, etc.).
- There are currently no open positions on the Operations team
Collective Impact Forum
- There are currently no open positions with the Collective Impact Forum
Shared Value Initiative
- There are currently no open positions with the Shared Value Initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment and promotion opportunity regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
More About Careers at FSG
- We seek highly motivated, analytic, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives.
- We are committed to helping you explore your talents and hone your skills with development opportunities at every stage of your career.
- We offer competitive compensation and exceptional employee benefits.
- Learn more about what makes a successful candidate, what it is like to work at FSG, and more >