Why Work at FSG?
- We are driven by impact.
Read our story.
- Our clients and partners.
Learn more about our clients and partners.
- Vibrant culture and people.
At FSG, you’ll find a talented team working collaboratively to reimagine social change. Meet our people.
Rajni Chandrasekhar, Associate Director
Open Positions at FSG
- Associate Director—Mumbai, India
- Senior Consultant—Mumbai, India
- Consultant—Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington, DC
- Associate—Boston, San Francisco, Seattle or Washington, DC
- Internships—We will not have any consulting internship opportunities in 2015.
Shared Value Initiative
- Communications Manager, Shared Value Initiative—Boston or San Francisco
Collective Impact Forum
- There are currently no open positions with the Collective Impact Forum.
- There are currently no open operations positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment and promotion opportunity regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender itentity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
More About Careers at FSG
- We seek highly motivated, analytic, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives.
- We are committed to helping you explore your talents and hone your skills with development opportunities at every stage of your career.
- We offer competitive compensation and exceptional employee benefits.
- Learn more about what makes a successful candidate, what it is like to work at FSG, and more >