Why Work at FSG?
- We are driven by impact.
Read our story.
- Our clients and partners.
Learn more about our clients and partners.
- Vibrant culture and people.
At FSG, you’ll find a talented team working collaboratively to reimagine social change. Meet our people.
Rajni Chandrasekhar, Associate Director
Open Positions at FSG
- Associate Director—Mumbai, India
- Senior Consultant—Mumbai, India
- Associate—Geneva, Switzerland
- Summer Internship (2016)—We are partnering with Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) to identify internship candidates. For consideration, please submit your application via the SEO Careers website. Please note this internship is for current undergraduate students only.
100,000 Opportunities Initiative
- Senior Program Manager—Boston, San Francisco, Seattle or Washington, DC
Collective Impact Forum
- There are currently no open positions with the Collective Impact Forum.
Shared Value Initiative
- Communications Manager—Boston or San Francisco
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment and promotion opportunity regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender itentity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
More About Careers at FSG
- We seek highly motivated, analytic, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives.
- We are committed to helping you explore your talents and hone your skills with development opportunities at every stage of your career.
- We offer competitive compensation and exceptional employee benefits.
- Learn more about what makes a successful candidate, what it is like to work at FSG, and more >