Aaron insures FSG’s Global IT infrastructure is in place.
Role at FSG
Aaron sees to it that FSGers are connected and equipped to do their best.
Aaron comes to FSG with 12 years total IT background. Areas of focus have been clinical database management, financial services information technology, video game development, and Microsoft's PowerPoint, Bing, TellMe, and Windows Mobile 7 teams.
- RBI Technical College, 2003, Information Services
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional, SQL 2005
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Active Directory 2000 / 2003
- IBM Certified Lotus Notes Administrator
- IBM Certified Domino Database Administrator
- Comptia A+ Certified Hardware Technician
On Working at FSG
"With background in the healthcare, finance, and software industries, and in light of the lessons the world has learned from the global financial crisis, I couldn’t be more proud to represent an organization with the vision and initiatives FSG stands for."