Aaron insures FSG’s global IT initiatives are met. He specializes in providing colleagues with the tools they need to be as productive as they can.
Role at FSG
As a Helpdesk Professional and a Systems Administrator, Aaron cultivates technological practices that are effective and up to date with current trends while implementing and maintaining server systems accordingly.
Aaron comes to FSG with six years information technology experience including clinical database management, and IT consultation work in finance. Most recently, Aaron was a systems administrator for Microsoft where he maintained the backbone server infrastructure for the Silicon Valley Campus and supported the PowerPoint, Xbox, and the MS Office for Mac teams with an objective driven, people focused approach to IT.
- RBI Technical College, 2003, Information Services
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional, SQL 2005
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Active Directory 2000 / 2003
- IBM Certified Lotus Notes Administrator
- IBM Certified Domino Database Administrator
- Comptia A+ Certified Hardware Technician
On Working at FSG
"With background in the healthcare, finance, and software industries, and in light of the lessons the world has learned from the global financial crisis, I couldn’t be more proud to represent a firm with the vision and initiatives FSG stands for."